Friends and Family Pending
hark2002

I entered 3 Friends and Family phone numbers on my account on 6/28. One was immediately accepted. The other two are still " Request Sent to Account Owner 06/28/2010" . Today is 7/1 so I think the 24 hour period is done.

The "funny" thing is that the one that was accepted states " Request Accepted by Account Owner 04/17/2010" . I did not have a wireless account with Verizon in April.

What is the scoop?

Best Regards

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Friends and Family Pending
budone
Legend

Maybe the account holder is not willing to give up two of the F&F options and want to keep them or themselves

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

hark2002 wrote:

I entered 3 Friends and Family phone numbers on my account on 6/28. One was immediately accepted. The other two are still " Request Sent to Account Owner 06/28/2010" . Today is 7/1 so I think the 24 hour period is done.

The "funny" thing is that the one that was accepted states " Request Accepted by Account Owner 04/17/2010" . I did not have a wireless account with Verizon in April.

What is the scoop?

Are you the "Account Owner"?  I see you are on a Family Share 1400 plan (recently added your line?) - that means that all the phones on the plan SHARE the same 10 F&F #'s.  Possibly the first # you entered was already one of the F&F that had been added before your line was on the account; and all 10 are currently assigned, so the other two you entered are not being accepted at this point.

Does any of this sound possible?

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

This message " Request Sent to Account Owner" means that you are signed into the online account as an Account Member, which you will not be able to manage your F&F, and someone else on the account is signed in as and the Account Owner. In order to manage your F&F you have to be signed in as the Account Owner. You can also manage your F&F through our automated system by dialing *611 from your handset and listen to the prompts for F&F. HTH!

0 Likes