Friends and Family HELP
batmatty

I can not manage my Frinds and Family list online.  I am the account holder, so I log into My Verizon, click the Cell Phone tab, go down and click on the manage toggle for Friends and Family and it takes me back to the My Verizon log in page.  I repeat this futile runa round several times, and minutes before I give up.  I have done this off an on for about 2 months. 

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Friends and Family HELP
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

At this point, I would call Customer service and find out why you can't manage it from your MyVerizon log in.

When I log in to MyVerizon, I go to the VerizonWireless.com, click to sign in, and on my homepage there is a Friends and Family tab - when I click that, it gives me my F&F list, and I can change numbers, or add numbers, and the button I see is :Save Changes"....

Here's a couple of screen shots to show you what I see on logging in, and what I get when I click on Friends & Family....

(I have taken out numbers for privacy reasons, but numbers would show and be editable in the second image...I can edit, add to, etc..., then click Save Changes)

F&F1.jpg

F&F2.jpg

0 Likes