Friends & Family
Holli
Can I add Friends and Family feature to a 450 Indiv. plan for a FEE?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Friends & Family
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
No, it is only available on Individual plans with 900 minutes or more or Family Share plans of 1400 or more. :smileyindifferent:  We are on a family plan, and have 1400 shared minutes, so that gives us 10  F&F #'s - our minutes dropped to less than 700 when we added those #'s!  But we don't get the F&F with a 700 min. plan, and our usage would be closer to the 1400 without it - so we are kind of stuck with a huge bucket of minutes to get the free F&F minutes.
Message Edited by SuzyQ on 08-24-2009 12:10 PM
0 Likes
Re: Friends & Family
MAX658
Enthusiast - Level 3

The bottom line answer to your question is - No you can not

But as I have always said..

there should be Friends and Family for all calling plans ..

Maybe Making ( Friends and Family ) a add on for xx 5 numbers , & xx up to 10 mummers

Thus more customer would have more of a choice , truly saving more customers money,

The user that picks the 1,400 min plan and over , is a Harvey phone user and that is great but the

lower end user , that is close to using there full 700 / 450 Minutes should have a choice other

that going to a 1,400 Minutes Family plan or a 900 Minutes Individual plan , these plans might be an over kill for some users..

If you agree with me,, that

All users should have a choice of some kind of Friends and Family Minutes to use

call or weight to Verizon , and let them know what you think as a customer