Free overnight shipping
CactusLoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, here goes....  I Edged up on Friday 3/6/2015 at 10am. Free overnight shipping. I get emails with order confirmation and then shipping confirmation with tracking number. Fed Ex tracking initial delivery of 3/9/2015 by 8pm. Monday the 9th comes and goes without a phone. So on Tuesday the 10th I check with Fed Ex and it shows package is still "In Transit" with last scan in Memphis. Delivery date is now N/A. I read the service alert from Fed Ex that says shipments are delayed due to weather. OK. I'll be patient. Checking today (3/13/2015) Fed Ex has the same status and via an online chat, Fed Ex says I need to have Verizon initiate 'a case' number to investigate the status of the package. Ha. I ordered online to avoid spending 1/2 a day in a Verizon store to Edge up. I called Verizon and a very nice person told me I should wait longer. All I really want to know is when approximately will I receive the phone? 1 week? 2 weeks? It's kind of hard to plan to sign for something when there is Zero feed back from the shipper or help from the seller.

Respectfully,

Samuel J Leeis

Labels (1)
Re: Free overnight shipping
CactusLoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I should have also mentioned, I do not live in the affected storm area.

0 Likes
Re: Free overnight shipping
Weth
Legend

You do not leave in an affected area, but your package is passing through areas affected. I am sure they have millions of packages in the same situation.

Winter Storm

Last Update: March 13, 2015

The winter storm that brought hazardous conditions across the southeastern and northeastern U.S. earlier continues to affect FedEx operations, and unavoidable service delays are anticipated. FedEx is committed to providing service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the storm and as local conditions allow. We will continue to monitor the situation to minimize the impact on service.