Fraud
k2bmxrider
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm dealing with a very frustrating situation. A once friend (Danny) has taken fraudulent action toward me and my account. I've never given out my pin or password to anyone but Verizon wireless customer service representatives. He somehow has been accessing my account. I called Verizon on the 18th. I spoke to a representative who was watching someone from another location on my account and making changes. I was then transferred to the fraud department. By the end of the conversation that man told me that his and his girlfriends phones and watches are off my account and that I won't be paying for any of it. Danny has a friend at the Fallsgrove shopping center at a Verizon retailer. Which is definitely to be considered and has been. I woke up today and I saw that I owe Verizon over $1,000 for two cell phones. I never agreed or said anything about our right paying for the two phones.I also saw that a phone has been ordered without my permission. This is all extremely frustrating and upsetting. Especially because Verizon doesn't seem to care. I've only been lied to and misled.

0 Likes
Re: Fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want out customers to experience this. Please contact our Fraud Team at 888.483.7200 as soon as possible. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes