Former Note 7 Users Not Eligible for 50% Upgrade
rockitz28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any former Note 7 Users that were forced to the S7 that cannot upgrade at 50% because Verizon changed policy right when defective Notes were being returned? Did you ever get around it and who did you talk too?

Labels (1)
Re: Former Note 7 Users Not Eligible for 50% Upgrade
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I have not tried to get the new Note8 because of all the ones that have come on here and said they had a deal but most of them did not pan out. I too had the Note7 and was very happy with it. My phone never got warm let alone hot when I used it or when I would charge it. I have the S7 edge that I had to trade in my Note7 for since my S5 died after the last update. I know there was a few people that were coming on here to let us know how they made out with the final billing credit they were supposed to receive but have not heard lately how they made out.   

0 Likes
Re: Former Note 7 Users Not Eligible for 50% Upgrade
Butter2017
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I talked to customer service last week about this they told me that there was no deal for the Note 7 owners. This is great support for their customers. I couldn't even get my Note 5 back when we had to turn the 7 in so I too got stuck with the S7 Edge.