Financial Difficulty this month.
Sark1s
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm three days late on my verizon wireless payment of 635$ and I'm having financial difficulty this month because of multiple reasons.  I'm going to pay as I get income throughout the month but I'm afraid I won't be able to make the entire payment by the end of the month which is about when they disconnect the service.  Is there anything I can do to extend the due date or get some extra time until I can pay the entire amount?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Financial Difficulty this month.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're able to make a payment within 12 days after your payment due date, dial #PMT from your handset to make the arrangement. If you're unable to make it within this time, call Financial Services for assistance.

Financial Services

866-266-1445

Mon - Fri:  8 am - 8 pm ET

Sat:  8 am - 6 pm ET

Sun:  closed

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

On Monday, call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 and ask for the Financial Services department so you can make payment arrangements to pay you bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're able to make a payment within 12 days after your payment due date, dial #PMT from your handset to make the arrangement. If you're unable to make it within this time, call Financial Services for assistance.

Financial Services

866-266-1445

Mon - Fri:  8 am - 8 pm ET

Sat:  8 am - 6 pm ET

Sun:  closed

0 Likes