File a complaint
HURLEYTER

How do I file a complaint? I have been trying to upgrade two phones on my account for a week now. I wanted to get the new iPhone 11s. The person that placed my first few orders was putting in the wrong shipping address and I was told on the chat they fixed it but they didn't. So I called and this woman overcharged my account by around 1400.00 which the bank put a fraud hold on because they had already made multiple attempts to charge my account. She then done something where Verizon owed me 500.00. She had to cancel that order because she couldn't fix it so it took me out of place to receive my phones when they came out. Then I was told that they made a appointment at a store so I could pick the phones up the day they came out. They did not make a appointment. Then someone else submitted another order with the wrong address again. Then another order which I got one of the three phones I ordered delivered but the wrong color. Called again! And was told that I didn't get the other two because they hadn't been ordered so they ordered them again. I was suppose to get a call or text this morning to update me but that never happened. So I done a chat he informed me to call 888-866-6924 which isn't even a number that I can speak to anyone. It's only for employees. So now I'm calling again and have been on hold for 30 minutes so far without talking to anyone. I just want my phones and I can't understand why nobody will help. I want to add that every time I have called I get a different answer too. So frustrating and I want to file a complaint. 

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize for this horrible interaction you had with attempting to upgrade your lines. We want to turn this experience around for you. I have sent a private message for further assistance.

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
HURLEYTER

I have poor service where I live and have to drive around 20 minutes to receive or place a call. Can you chat with me via text?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hurleyt, we understand the importance of experiencing great service at all times. When did you start experiencing poor service? How are calls and text? So we can take a closer look into the area, can you please provide us with the zip code you are in?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ann.

What you described is so far removed from the great service we want for you.  Have we done any troubleshooting for you. If I can help, please send a Private Message. That will all me to ask questions specific to your account.

ConradC_VZW

0 Likes
valman1

I have a similar problem.A very weak signal where I recently moved.Tried calling customer service.and tech dept and got nowhere.I kept hearing Mathew in tech will call you back.Guess what?Never called.Sitting by the dang phone for nothing.This has gone on for over two weeks.I guess my problem isn't a big enough priority for Verizon to deal with.Spent $154.00 this month on Verizon.I've been with Verizon for 20 years ,but I've had it.Still stuck with a I6 phone when other carriers are offering new phones at much lower rates.Lousy service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

valman1, we certainly want you to have the best possible service. We certainly don't want to see you go after twenty years. What ZIP code are you located in?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
HarjassSingh_29

Yes I have the same problem before 9 months ago I gave my 2 phones to Verizon and we got new phones we were told we will get money by mail for our old phones n service exchange but as u guys can tell it’s july they never sent me any money I m so stuck with Verizon whenever I go to eastridge mall n tell them this problem they said they don’t know anything n always say come back manager is not here n all they don’t have any experience very very poor service okay I tried to solve this problem with customer service they said they can’t track my old phones so if they can’t track so where are my phones they owe me money I really don’t have any idea what should I do

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HarjassSingh_29, we certainly want to help track down the device. Where did you return the phones to? Do you have a tracking number which is typically provided with any return process?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
mmaaxx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’d like to file a formal complaint as well. I have had 7+ calls with support each over and hour long over the last month and am frankly sick of constantly having to call to get updates and not having my issues solved. This is all stemming from Verizon not including my full address on my return kit, and not sending out a new one before my time window was almost closed to get my trade in value. I still don’t know if I’ll get it but no one seems to be interested in updating me or reaching out so instead I have to waste time calling and not getting any sort of resolution. Bar none the worst customer experience I have ever had in my life and frankly I just want to end my contract, move on from Verizon. I can’t recommend staying away from this company enough.