Feedback capability
navy6825

I am a Verizon customer but I only have a hotspot.  This creates significant issues when trying to navigate the Verizon website, as there is no cell phone to send secure pins, customer feedback, etc..  It would be helpful to have the ability to send an email or internet capability to give feedback.  Today, Will in the Chicago call center was quite helpful, after, a brief and very rude interaction with Ziena (sp?) in Albuguerque

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Feedback capability
candiceh_vzw
Verizon Employee

navy6825,

We always appreciate any feedback we receive from our customers. It is concerning to learn that you were having trouble reaching out to us because of not having a cell phone connected. This shouldn't be difficult and we will submit your feedback. Each interaction you have with us is important and we would never like to hear that you experienced something like this in the future so it will be forwarded for you. I am glad to hear that Will was helpful and we hope to continue that going forward. Were you able to get all of your concerns addressed when reaching out to us? We're here to help any way we can.

0 Likes