FamilyBase won't work - help!
MarkHeddaeus

Help! I set up FamilyBase a couple of weeks ago and it has yet to show any activity at all. How do I get it to work?

Details:

• The Verizon Plan 6GB
  • No activity shows on either the app on iPhone 6 or the Verizon web site
  • The activity I'm trying to track on an iPhone 6s

Any tips on getting it to track?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FamilyBase won't work - help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure this service is working correctly for you. Please ensure the Family Base Companion application is downloaded on the device needing to be located. The "parent" phone also has an appropriate app to download via the app store.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your Family Base isn't working MarkHeddaeus. Do you have the application downloaded? Did you choose the parent and child lines?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MarkHeddaeus

Parent and child lines are set up. App is installed on Parent phone. Neither the app nor Verizon web site shows any activity.

0 Likes
MarkHeddaeus

Any update on this? Still doesn't work.Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure this service is working correctly for you. Please ensure the Family Base Companion application is downloaded on the device needing to be located. The "parent" phone also has an appropriate app to download via the app store.

TylerK_VZW

MarkHeddaeus

All the phones on our plan are iPhones. The parent app is installed on my

phone...but the Companion app is Android only, not iPhone.

What next?

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
massey99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Plz send me family base application

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarkHeddaeus We certainly want you to have the option to use Family Base features. Please meet us in either Facebook or Twitter to continue in private. http://on.fb.me/1Jpn7XN
DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes