Fail to receive port 150 credit
liugongqx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased Note 4 in Dec 2014 from Verizon website. Verizon ran a promotion that time for porting other carriers smart phone, customer will get 150 credit after 2-3 billing cycle.

I contacted them at least three times from April 2015 till now by phone. The representative kept changing the day that I will get the credit. Usually they promised me that I will get it in next month. But it never happened.

Until today, the representative told me that they have to submit a form and I need to wait 7 to 14 business days to get the credit. I almost lost my patient.

IS THE PORTING IN CREDIT A SCAM?? Is there any other victim like me that cheated by Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fail to receive port 150 credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Liugongqx,

We definitely don’t want you to lose your patience. It is important to us that we get down to the bottom of this for you. I assure you that the representative whom you spoke with ahs the form filled out and you will receive word of the outcome once completed. The port in credit was a promotion that we were running, provided all of the requirements were met the credit will be applied to your account.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Liugongqx,

We definitely don’t want you to lose your patience. It is important to us that we get down to the bottom of this for you. I assure you that the representative whom you spoke with ahs the form filled out and you will receive word of the outcome once completed. The port in credit was a promotion that we were running, provided all of the requirements were met the credit will be applied to your account.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

EM78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am dealing with the same problem. Called them three times, the last guy I talked to said I wouldn't have to call back again because he would personally follow up on it a few days after I talked to him. He never called back or followed up.

liugongqx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry to hear that. The problem is that the first 3 representative just simply lie to the customer without any penalty. I tried to ask for a case number but they don't have any solid tracking system. I don't think it is the proper way to do business considering Verizon is a big company. I am thinking that we could gather the victim and file a lawsuit on this case. ATT just settled a issue with their customer on similar issue.