cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Fail to receive port 150 credit

liugongqx
Miembro

I purchased Note 4 in Dec 2014 from Verizon website. Verizon ran a promotion that time for porting other carriers smart phone, customer will get 150 credit after 2-3 billing cycle.

I contacted them at least three times from April 2015 till now by phone. The representative kept changing the day that I will get the credit. Usually they promised me that I will get it in next month. But it never happened.

Until today, the representative told me that they have to submit a form and I need to wait 7 to 14 business days to get the credit. I almost lost my patient.

IS THE PORTING IN CREDIT A SCAM?? Is there any other victim like me that cheated by Verizon?

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Fail to receive port 150 credit

Community Manager
Community Manager

Liugongqx,

We definitely don’t want you to lose your patience. It is important to us that we get down to the bottom of this for you. I assure you that the representative whom you spoke with ahs the form filled out and you will receive word of the outcome once completed. The port in credit was a promotion that we were running, provided all of the requirements were met the credit will be applied to your account.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Liugongqx,

We definitely don’t want you to lose your patience. It is important to us that we get down to the bottom of this for you. I assure you that the representative whom you spoke with ahs the form filled out and you will receive word of the outcome once completed. The port in credit was a promotion that we were running, provided all of the requirements were met the credit will be applied to your account.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

EM78
Miembro

I am dealing with the same problem. Called them three times, the last guy I talked to said I wouldn't have to call back again because he would personally follow up on it a few days after I talked to him. He never called back or followed up.

liugongqx
Miembro

Sorry to hear that. The problem is that the first 3 representative just simply lie to the customer without any penalty. I tried to ask for a case number but they don't have any solid tracking system. I don't think it is the proper way to do business considering Verizon is a big company. I am thinking that we could gather the victim and file a lawsuit on this case. ATT just settled a issue with their customer on similar issue.