Extremely upset customer
NYJets4ever

Not a happy customer at all!! I upgraded to a iPhone plus in September. The representative talked me into doing an edge agreement instead of a 2 year contract. She told me I'd save an additional money off my data plan doing the edge contract opposed to doing a 2 year. I said okay.

Fast forward to yesterday. I was upgrading my data from 2 gb to 6 gb because of the $25 new promo discount. The rep gets very quiet and then says Wow.. Why is your edge agreement for a smart phone under a non smart phone line? She said because of this screw up that the lady who took your original order back in September, you not only haven't been receiving your monthly edge discount since October but you won't be receiving the $25 off your monthly bill because your edge agreement is on a non smart phone line. All because a Verizon rep never switched the upgrades to a smart phone line.

So yes I now have an active edge agreement for a smartphone on a non smartphone line. I've spoke to 13 different reps some actually in total shock this is happening, agreed it's wrong and Verizons fault but told sorry nothing can be done because it's past the 14 days. I've been a customer since 2002 and pay for 6 phones and this is what I get in return??? My next step is filing a complaint with the FCC!!

<< Subject was edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extremely upset customer
Weth
Legend

Did you talk to supervisors of supervisors? Did you take it to a local Verizon corporate store? Frustrating, but not believable that it cannot be fixed.

0 Likes