Extremely poor customer service, will suspend your account with NO WARNING!!!!
Sattech200
Enthusiast - Level 3

Extremely poor customer service, will suspend your account with NO WARNIN

Not a question but more of a statement describing incredibly poor customer service.

Just three weeks ago (Oct 4th) I paid my ENTIRE past due balance off $155.77
Currently I have a total bill of $260.94 of which $149.54 is past due.

Yesterday morning (Oct 30) my service was suspended with ZERO notifications of any kind. Not one phone call, not one text message, not even an email. NO WARNING OF ANY KIND that service was going to be suspended!!!! I immediately got online and made a payment arrangement since I get paid tomorrow, I only needed TWO DAYS.

I tried to call account services and was greeted with a pre-recorded message that stated that a payment arrangement is in place and the only option I have is to pay the past due balance. Impossible to get through to a live human being.

I tried to chat with someone online and received the same message, no option to even chat with a live human being.

I am NOT under any type of contract or have any type of device payments, nor have I ever been SINCE 2012, 7 YEARS AS A CUSTOMER.

Yeah...I've fallen behind and am trying to play catch-up, who hasn't?? I mean come on, this is absolutely rediculous!!!! I just paid the entire past due balance three weeks ago.

I depend on my phone for work but it's been made clear to me that they could care less. I have been with Verizon under this account since 2012. I am frustrated beyound beleif by this and will be shopping the competitors for certain.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely poor customer service, will suspend your account with NO WARNING!!!!
bbrdtylr
Contributor - Level 2

I completely understand your frustration when it seems that everything is just kicking you while your down. But let me ask you this, If you woke up and had a flat tire on the car you need to use to get to work, would expect the tire company to give you a new tire without payment. I mean, there wasn't any warning from them that your tire would be flat this morning and you only need two days, right? 

0 Likes
Re: Extremely poor customer service, will suspend your account with NO WARNING!!!!
Sattech200
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's why I have a spare tire! 

0 Likes
Sattech200
Enthusiast - Level 3

I certainly would have never expected my account to be suspended when just three weeks ago I made a payment in full and wasn't even behind at that point!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly value your loyalty and we want to offer you the right options for your needs. It would be best to contact our Financial Services Team at 866-266-1445 so we can review the available payment options.  YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

How do you go from paying in full 3 weeks ago, and then end up being past due $145. Doesn't add up. Paying in full to me would mean you have a $0.00 balance. You can't go from $0.00 balance, and in 3 weeks have $145 that is already past due. 

0 Likes