Extremely disappointed in cust. service
mgreen14

Last week, I updated my iPhone 4 to the ios7 software. It told me I needed to restore my phone. I had to manually restore my phone and since then, I have not been able to activate it. I have now been without a phone for seven days. My parents and I (since I am on a family plan) contacted Verizon Wireless and ordered the new iPhone 5s on Monday, September 23 and were told it was to be shipped out that day. My father recently had surgery and was unable to go to the store and redeem his upgrade and transfer it to my number, since we all rotate upgrades based on need, and it was done over the phone. We were then told my phone would be delivered at the latest by Friday, September 27. We called Wednesday to see what the progress was and were told it still had not even been processed. I was upset because I don't have an old phone to use while I wait since I have had this phone for many years. We called again today, September 27, and they told us it still had not been shipped and were then told it would definitely ship Monday and be here delivered by Wednesday. At the end of the phone call, we were told something about October 7 and then the customer service representative hung up the phone. Now, I am unsure where I stand with my phone.

I tried calling Apple support but my phone is out of warranty because it is too old. The money was already taken out of my father's account by Verizon but has not shipped and your employees have no idea what they are telling us because we hear something different each day. I understand it is just a phone but I work and I have appointments, this is how I contact people, friends, it is my GPS and it is very inconvenient and I am extremely displeased with your services. If I was not under contract, I would certainly be leaving the company and once I am no longer under the family plan, although I have not had issues up until this point, I am beginning to wonder if other companies are better suited for my needs. It is not hard to read a shipping date on a computer screen and if your employees can't even manage to get that right? I don't even want to begin to wonder what else they've screwed up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes