Extra 2GB at "no extra cost" is not true?
spocksbrain

Hello, I received the email offer stating that I could get an extra 2GB of data, increasing my family plan's shared data from 10GB to 12GB at no extra cost.  Inside the email it states this is a "no brainer."  I tried going through the online instructions to "change my plan" accordingly but I found this very confusing. I have a 5 Iphone family plan, with a discount via my employer.  I work very close to a Verizon store to I popped in there to ask them to "do it."  Well after waiting about 10 minutes somebody became available to help me.  What he told me is that the "free extra 2GB" offer only applied if I added an extra line to my account -- which would NOT be free.  I already have 5 lines and don't need another and certianly wouldn't want to pay for one.  I left the store rather angry.  This is false advertising.  And it wasted my time and the Verizon employee's time.  Why send such an email making false offers?  Or -- was this employee simply incompetent?  I do not know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extra 2GB at "no extra cost" is not true?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spocksbrain,

We sincerely apologize for any confusion surrounding the promotional offer. We do know your time is valuable and never want you to feel that we’re not providing you with accurate information. Since promotional offers can be vary, it’s important that we review the details of the email you were sent. To get started, I’ve sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox and respond to at message for me.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes