Excellent Customer Service
Ranger283

I would like to pass on the excellent customer service that I received from one of your employees.  I went into the Rogue Valley Mall in Medford, Oregon to renew my two year agreement on 3/14/14.  There were a lot of people at the store and it looked like we were going to have to wait for a while.  About this time, a man asked if we had a quick question.  I replied “no” we were here to renew our contract.  The man waived us over anyway and took care of us.  The employees name was Earl (removed).

Earl took care of all of our needs and answered any questions.  His customer service was excellent.  When we got home my two daughters attempted to download their old phones and upload to the new phones.  Needless to say my daughters goofed it up.  Both of my daughters went back the store the next day and the problem was fixed by the store manager.  This was a problem on our side as my daughters thought they would do this on their own, it was not a problem with Verizon.  The store manager then mentioned that Earl was not actually working the day before when he helped us.  Earl came by on his day off to say hi to a friend.

Earl just happened to see us waiting and took it upon himself to help us, even on his off time.  It is a rare thing to get excellent customer service now days, and unheard of for an employee to help on his off time.  Earl is a credit to your company and I have told all of my friends and business associates about the service we received.  Because of Earl I will continue to stay with Verizon, and will continue to direct my friends and associates to your company.

Thank you from a very satisfied customer,

Sent from Windows Mail

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes