Ever wondered?
Lilypu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ever wondered what "currently being moderated" means? Verizons way of censoring their community website.  Their website so their choice. A lot of what I have written has been  "currently being moderated". I am sure this will be too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ever wondered?
budone
Legend

It can be many reasons why a post(s) could be sent to Moderation. Understand it is users of the site and not VZW employees who will send things for moderation.

Could be vulgarity, harassment, personal attack, duplicate (flooding) posts, discussion about hacking a device.

Ya may want to review the boards Terms Of Service

https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1011/

budone
Legend

It was posted as the OP wondered what could cause a post to go to moderation. Again no one with VZW sends posts to moderation..... Other users do so.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

And since i posted the Terms of Serivde for the OP not you, (ya don't follow them anyways) I would appreciate it if you leave the link for the OP to read.

If they don't like it, they can just ignore it.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1011

TheDiabolicaL1
Contributor - Level 1

hahah.. I only did that to prove a point that you *can* be moderated and have your post removed without there being an actual violation.

It only takes one and it doesn't have to be legit.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might have removed, but it doesn't mean it is gone. From what I have figured out here, that when a post is reported it is sent to the moderator(s) for review. Only they can decide if the post will return to the community unedited, edited then returned to the community, or permanently removed from the community.

Message was edited by: Ann154

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ever wondered?
Lilypu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Funny because it seems like most of the replies I have gotten are from Verizon wireless employees posing as customers. So who know who is who? Again , I understand the policy I do not agree with it .

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless employees are clearly marked as a Wireless Employee in their rank and/or avatar.

For example and are some of the Verizon Wireless employees on this community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes