EnV Camera Issues
Holdem185
I am having problems with my camera on the EnV... When I push the camera button it says please wait it takes about 5 minutes for the camera to load... then i try to take a picture it takes about 5 minutes to actually take the picture... then when I try to look at my pictures its says please wait then it stops loading and it goes back to the camera menu.... is there any solutions to this? please help
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: EnV Camera Issues
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hi . . . on the surface I'd have to say this is just off the radar screen absurd.   At first I thought maybe you had a timer set to delay the picture being taken but that's never any more than a matter of seconds and certainly not five minutes.   Can you see if anything is obstructing the lens that would trigger a very long exposure?   Sometimes a case cover for your phone can cover the lens and cause a super long exposure.    You may want to try pulling the battery and allowing everything to reset as well, though I doubt that's the issue.   You didn't say just how the images were coming out (if at all).

I don't know if this camera is brand new or not but clearly it was not intended to fucntion like this and it is indeed malfunctioning.   I would return it to Verizon and see if tech support can repair it or see if you are eligible for a replacement.   Wish I could be of more help but for right now this is all I can think of for the moment. :smileysad:

0 Likes