Empty promises and substandard service
floorrumbler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been with Verizon for over 15 yrs and after the last 5-6 yrs have finally had enough. I moved to an area 5-6 yrs ago where Verizon's cell coverage is extremely poor. My fault. I had hoped that over time they would provide better service in this area. They have not.

I've tried many times to work with them on this but to no avail. My most recent attempt was to get them to work with me on the price of a Network Extender since their coverage is substandard. The customer service woman I spoke with was very sincere and offered to help by discussing my situation with her supervisor and then calling me back within 24 hrs. Well, that was yesterday 28 hrs ago. Yet another "blow off".

My contract is up in 3 months and after 15 yrs of loyal use as well as over $1900 a year, I'm done with Verizon.

Labels (1)
Re: Empty promises and substandard service
Not applicable

You expect someone to call you on a Sunday? At any rate if Verizon doesn't have decent coverage in your area why stay? Go with a carrier that does. Sprint has some coverage in my area but it's not great. You don't see me signing up with them knowing this then complaining that their coverage is not as good as Verizon's. I just choose to not go with Sprint.

Also no point in bringing up how "loyal" you are. That is a meaningless word. If I ask 100 people here if they are a loyal customer I'll get back 100 yeses. You state "loyalty" as if that makes you a special customer. If everyone is loyal then everyone is special, if everyone is special then no one is special.