Re: Edge Up return fiasco
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

After reading all of this I am so glad I go to the nearest Verizon store to do any of my edge deals as I do not have to worry about shipping or someone not crediting my account when they have it. I think Verizon needs to work out a better solution and a quicker way to get this problem addressed. Even if it means sending each device upgraded and mailed to them maybe have it mailed to the nearest local store so it can be put in their hands a little faster and verified. This is a much better way to keep your customers happy which will only benefit the company with more satisfied customers. Just an opinion and hope they consider doing something like this. Could be a great way for trainees in their stores to learn how to receive and look over edge up products. Just a little business idea I would hope the consider in the future as something that could save the warehouse time and may even help Verizon out in the long with cost.

0 Likes
aramire77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am going through the exact same issue. I have a been a customer for over 10 years and I have never had issues with returns until now. I am cancelling my service today because I am tired of the back and forth with them with regards to this issue. I can't even find anything on their return policy that addresses these issues and who the responsibility lies on. I am glad to be leaving them behind!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I would suggest searching online for small claims in your state. This is a procedure which varies from state to state and the procedures in my state are not necessarily the same as in yours.Smiley Happy

I am sure your local municipality would be able to help you simply by contacting your local courts.

0 Likes
Julz32
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ewing...  <<Email address removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

A rep just called me & credited my account! He actually cares about the customers & will help you out!

0 Likes
ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Perhaps we should pick a major network news agency to contact and take our complaints very public. I wonder if Verizon would even care.

ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just did a google search for the regional president at Verizon and sent him an email directly stating my situation. I suggest everyone else with this problem do the same. Bypass customer service seeing as they can't or won't help.