Re: Edge Up return fiasco
abpst11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great news ewing999,  keep hanging in there.  Great news on my end,  I just got a call from Verizon and they have given me credit for the phone!   They were able to check the isn? number of the phone.   The phone had actually already been processed, shipped out, and was associated with a new number under a new account.  Anyone having this issue should try asking Verizon to run the phone's internal isn(not sure about this acronym) number to see if it may be associated with a new account. 

kellekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh my gosh... I just received my credit!  I'm so grateful that this crazy fight is over.  Good luck to everyone still waiting.

ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long did your battle go on to get credited?

0 Likes
kellekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

My device was received in Fort Worth on December 19 so about two months.  I did have my tracking number but that didn't seem to help my cause.  I called Customer Service several times myself.  I had my local wireless store (We R Wireless) call on my behalf twice.  And yesterday I called from the Verizon store.  Each time, I was assured that I'd be receiving a credit in two to three business days -- except for yesterday when they said it could take another month.

FYI.  I believe my issue came about because the 5S I returned was a replacement from the Apple Store.  Shortly after I bought my iPhone 5S, a chip overheated and destroyed the phone.  I think the warehouse was looking for a phone with that serial number but what I returned was a refurbished replacement phone.

0 Likes
ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can someone in customer service please run my esn from the device that is claimed i didn't return but tracking says was delivered Dec 9 at 7:29 am. If you private message me i have the esn.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Can you CALL customer service? 800-922-0204

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Your best bet is to call them and ask...they don't always check every post in the forum.

0 Likes
ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like to private message you and get some more info about small claims court. I was able to get my tracking number and verify it was delivered Dec 9 2014.

0 Likes
ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called customer service this morning. Had them check the tracking number and ESN from the phone. They verified that the phone was delivered and entered into the system. Now to wait and see if the charge comes off. I was told 24 hours.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Good luck...hopefully it all works out for you.

0 Likes