Re: Edge Up return fiasco
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ewing999,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. In order to find the tracking number for the return label that was send with your device we would need to access your account. Please reply to my direct message so we access your account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abpst11,

We definitely want to make sure that phone is properly processed and you don't see any charges! When does the tracking show we received that? Once it is processed you should be refunded the remaining charge for the phone. You can see the updated balance at that time by dialing #BAL or on My Verizon!

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
abpst11
Enthusiast - Level 3

My package was delivered to the fort worth warehouse at 3:05am on Dec. 2nd

On Friday, February 13, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Julz32
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am going through the same. Mailed my 5c back Oct 2nd last year, same day I edged up to the 6. After numerous calls & stops in the corporate store, they give me the runaround about taking the charge off! I have never experienced such b.s. for something I am wrongly being charged for!

0 Likes
abpst11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Welcome to the group and I'm sorry we're all here. Are they still telling

you to wait as well?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Julz32,

I'm certainly concerned to see hear this hasn't been removed after all this time! Have you confirmed via tracking that the phone was returned? When did it reach out warehouse? It sounds like it should definitely be back by now.

AndrewT_VZW

Julz32
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes! I have pictures of my mailed in iphone & the tracking # & that isn't even enough for them guys!! They said 2-3 billing cycles to correct the error, now it's the next billing cycle, the next...once I get enough $$ to pay off my 6, I'm jumping ship!

0 Likes
Julz32
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes Andrew & I get asked the same questions every time I contact you people and have to start over & explain it all again every time! Yes it was delivered 6 days later confirmed! Plain & simple Verizon take your mistakes & correct them! It's not our fault your delivery warehouse is 3rd party, your customer service is 3rd party by landline...you all need to get on the same page Verizon!

0 Likes
ewing999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Customer service found my tracking number and my phone was received in fort worth on Dec 9 at 7:29 am. Now to get that charge removed.

Julz32
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's to the point now that I can't even call cust serv or go online to pay my reg services charges now before they force & prompt you to pay the full bill!

0 Likes