Re: Edge Plan is a RIP OFF!!
JaseXhesi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd consider the competition. ATT / SPRINT has been throwing an offer out

to buy off competitors contracts to go with them. That or half your bill.

Wait till you see an offer like that & jump ship. If a company has no

loyalty to you after 15 years (& none do when it comes down to it, any

"loyalty" discounts is on accessories with ridiculously high prices to get

it almost normal price anyway) then why have loyalty to them?

Verizon has never been good with figuring shit out. The bill needs a

translator to understand. Even when calling billing they always need to

get a supervisor. & edge is just another way they can screw it up. My big

reason to change was I was on Boost with a crap phone, crap data & crap

reception. My mom had a plan that was out of contract I was planning to

get her out off with a pay as you go option on. Before I could her phone

died & she upgraded while I was out of town. Locked in for another 2. So

she's stuck. I decided to get the promo of $150 to port my # over, plus

another promo of $50 for getting the Note4 on edge.

Then I upgraded my brothers phone to holiday bundle with the lg g3 with lg

g pad 8.3 tablet. Free for both. Brother phone, mom tablet. All for just 1

upgrade fee of $30 because I bought accessories & they took off the other

activation fee. We're on for 2 years. Unless they tick me off.

& the can't find the return item : they played that 2 years ago. I tried a

windows phone when they 1st came out. Complete crap. Returned it with the 2

weeks grace period. Then we got a bill, 2 months in a row for that line. No

phone to even use it, all returned & canceled. Saving grace was the

paperwork when I returned it. Still took 2 months & a lot of phone calls to

fix it.

My mother has been with them for 15 years as well. Picked her cell phone #

stutus. She's just a number. It is what it is. Look out for yourself

because they won't & document everything. Keep receipts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JaseXhesi,

We don't want you to feel this way about us, we value all customers and strive to provide stellar customer service. I'm sorry to learn of the inconveniences you've had, that's not the experience we want you or your mom to have. We value her loyalty as wells as yours, I'm happy to assist if you need help. Please send me a direct message.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message   and  adas_vzw

0 Likes
JaseXhesi
Enthusiast - Level 2

AdaS_VZW@vzwsupport.com

Not sure if this is going to you or not. When I try to send you a direct msg it won't let me put ur contact in & write a message to send. So this is the route that works.

Thanks for the reply on "Edge plan is a Rip Off" forum. I was replying to another posters issues. Yes, we've had issues. It takes many days, many hours on the phone to fix issues. None of which there is any regard to that wasted time. If things were fixed the 1st time great. But it never is. I had to call in 4 times last month to fix charges that should have been taken care of the 1st time.

The I get an email about a members promo for tablets to expire the 31st. Ok. Let's do that. 3 calls in. System shifts to Spanish for no reason. Transfers me. Ends call. Then someone answers. Was rude. Leaves me on hold. Then supposedly taking order but transfers me to the abyss. System boots me off. Call back AGAIN. &  then told the email was incorect, no special, just what is on website. Yet I'd already been told it did mean it would be $ off of prices shown.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you send a follow request to per the instructions tikibar1 posted?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Mel1182
Enthusiast - Level 2

Love how someone within the post was addressed but never the peperson who initially posted the topic with an issue.

Yeah guys, I agree with the company switch once I see a good deal pop up...when my 2 years is getting close to an end. Verizon has always been know as the most expensive with the same services as anywhere else. Just seems like another new way to dig deep into their customers pockets.

JaseXhesi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did I attempt to? Yes. But alas, it is yet another multi step process which needs an authorization/acceptance from that party to correspond. So I could not. Strange that it was upon that persons suggestion that I contact them directly yet have to start/follow them to begin something which I CAN'T do without waiting. I post on this forum to say what I  feel WITHOUT the penalty of wasting more time than I  want. Other customers, like myself, that are frustrated & feel we are not getting heard & dealing with a labrynth of ever changing facts depending on who you talk to. To irritate us with "follow me" & wait until someone accepts?  NOT the best approach.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The follow request process is in place to prevent scammers in the private message system. It works a lot better when the rep sends the user a follow request first or a DM first. Alas not all of the VZW reps follow the same exact process for switching the conversation to a private method.

For now you have to wait for AdaS_VZW to check their individual username account for the community forum and accept your follow request. Unfortunately some of them haven't signed in to their individual username since it was created. Which makes me ever so thankful that the VZW rep I'm following does login to their individual username on the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes