Early upgrade to Verizon Edge in store?
kisy076

I am eligible for an early upgrade to Verizon Edge, but once I got to the checkout I realized I need to be home to sign for the phone when it is delivered.  Does anyone know if I can go to a Verizon store to do the upgrade?  I tried chatting with Customer Service but the person I got didn't know the answer.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Early upgrade to Verizon Edge in store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Got It! kisy076, great question. If you're upgrading via the phone or internet, then you would want to be home for the delivery of your device. Also if that isn't convenient for you then, yes you may upgrade at the store. Call #UPG to confirm upgrade eligibility.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Early upgrade to Verizon Edge in store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Got It! kisy076, great question. If you're upgrading via the phone or internet, then you would want to be home for the delivery of your device. Also if that isn't convenient for you then, yes you may upgrade at the store. Call #UPG to confirm upgrade eligibility.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes