Early upgrade for broken phone?
parkerash226

Hello--I have an iPhone 5 that is due for an upgrade on 12/13. Neither of the exterior buttons (the top power button and the home button) work anymore, and therefore I cannot turn on/light up my phone without plugging it in to a charger, and I can never turn it off. Recently, I started getting frequent messages about an "Invalid SIM," where I can't make any calls, send texts, use internet, etc. without turning it off and restarting it. The problem is, I can't turn my phone off, so I just have to wait for the power to run out. I am a graduate student living on my own far away from family, and I don't have a land line, so my phone is my only source of communication, so it really worries me that I often can't use it. Will Verizon ever allow an early upgrade (1.5 months) for a phone that truly just doesn't work any more? If so, how do I go about this? Thank you so much for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Early upgrade for broken phone?
Not applicable

Unless they start a new promo the answer is no. If you're having SIM issues get a new one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Early upgrade for broken phone?
Not applicable

Unless they start a new promo the answer is no. If you're having SIM issues get a new one.

0 Likes