Early Termination Fee for 2nd and 3rd lines on existing phone plan
bluefire

I currently have a plan with 10 GB of data and it has multiple lines... the two other people on the account want to switch to another carrier and I am trying to determine how much it will cost in early termination fees if anything.

I will keep my own phone with the 10GBs of data but the other telephone numbers will port out to another carrier.

Thanks for any insights...

Rachel

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Early Termination Fee for 2nd and 3rd lines on existing phone plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bluefire,

We're very sad to hear those two with the other phone lines are looking to leave us, but we can help you figure out what those fees would be. If you log in to My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc you can view the Contract End date for each line. Smart phone lines start at $350 and go down by $10 per month. Basic phone lines start at $175 and go down by $5 each month. Once you know when the contract ends you'll be able to do the math to figure out what those fees are.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the two other lines in contract?  If they are month to month, no contract, there is no ETF.  If they are in contract, the ETF is $350 less $10 for each month of completed contract (for smartphones, and I am assuming they are smartphones), so it would depend on when they started their current contracts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bluefire,

We're very sad to hear those two with the other phone lines are looking to leave us, but we can help you figure out what those fees would be. If you log in to My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc you can view the Contract End date for each line. Smart phone lines start at $350 and go down by $10 per month. Basic phone lines start at $175 and go down by $5 each month. Once you know when the contract ends you'll be able to do the math to figure out what those fees are.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bluefire

Thank you -- I will discuss with my sister.

<< Signature removed to compy with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >> 

0 Likes