EVEN THE INSTORE CUSTOMER SERVICE CANT EXPLAIN MY BILL
cutlass1978

Was over my data called to add a little more. they talked me into switching to better cheaper plan which wasn't cheaper by a lot. Switched back and was double billed and this was at the same time Verizon switched the way their bills were formatted.The first rep I spent 3 hours on the phone with said it clearly wasnt our fault since the rep who talked us in to switching hadnt told  us about the bill being higher due to the device payment plans. She also said she wasnt authorized to credit our account that much but promised to note the account so I wouldnt have to explain it again to financial  which is who she told me to call.  Next day I called financial and no notes had been added so I explained again and rep said they would have to call me back which they never did.  Third rep tried telling me it was just how much my bill was going to be now. Bill was 3 phones for 278.35 now its was going to be 628.00. Fourth rep tried to give me a refund of $55.oo but couldnt explain whatt the refund was for. Next I chatted with chat and asked if I went into a Verizon store would they be able to see exactly what info I could see from home, the rep assured me they could. In store they couldnt see any of what I could see and had to pull it up on my phone to show them, The rep was so confused by my bill he went to get his manager and after waiting for 20 minutes he returned to say his manager was on an important conference call and wouldnt be available all afternoon but he said he explained it to him. So he tries to tell me the extra charges are from  Verizon adding on an extra month in advance?? What?????
Also under one of the one month charges they have us owing for a xxl plan for 110.00 with another -3.55 charge on there. They have it totalling 113.35. In the math ive learned 110.00

-3.55 =106.45 not 113.55. I cant even repeat the explanation i got on that one. Guess we'll be going to another carrier along with the thousands of other dissatisfied current Verizon customers.Isn't there anyone In customer service that will at least attempt to clear this up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: EVEN THE INSTORE CUSTOMER SERVICE CANT EXPLAIN MY BILL
cutlass1978

Really I cant get any help here either?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Not sure what help you want? We can't see your bill so it would be hard for anyone to explain it to you.

0 Likes
cutlass1978

trying to find out if there is someplace I can go into that they can see the same information on my account that I can see from home. I went into a store after being told by the chat rep that they could see everything I can but they cannot. Very frustrated, today I spoke over the phone with three more agents who gave me another different three answers.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

See everything in your bill? Why not just print out the PDF version of your bill and bring it in to the store with you?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any confusion regarding your bill, cutlass1978. Your satisfaction and billing accuracy are paramount to us. I will be happy to explain all charges clearly for you, please reply to a direct message that I just sent you so that I can access the account and clear any billing confusion.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cutlass1978

We did take the bill in to a store and they said we were correct they had double billed us but they didn't have the authority to change anything. They told me we had to call Verizoon financial and he told me exactly what to say and said he noted the account reflecting that. When I called financial he hadnt added any noted to the account and once again I had to start from the beginning and try to explain it but as usual the latest customer rep had their own explanation which was completely opposite of all the other reps.  We are both tired of spending countless hours that we can never get back dealing with  Verizon. Not to mention the amount of stress it caused. None of the reps ever showed any real interest in listening or helping us anyway. It was obvious they were just there to get a pay check. We gave up and paid it.

0 Likes