Re: ETF?
rcschnoor
Legend

That's 2 people who have had their upgrade date at 18 months. Interesting.

I'm curious, are there any others who also have their upgrade date at 18 months? And I am not talking about being eligible at 18 months because you are still eligible for an annual upgrade for contracts signed prior to Jan 15, 2011. I am also not talking about calling up to ask for an "early" upgrade, either. When you go into My Verizon and it shows your eligible upgrade date, does it list it at 18 months or 20 months into a 2yr contract? Did Verizon change this policy, as Equizotical says, to be 18 months for Primary lines on Family Plans?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have always known that the upgrade was in twenty months for a two year contract and ten months for those with a year contract

Plus then those who had the option of a annual upgrade at twelve months. However both the annual and the one year contract options are no longer offered. 😞

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi jlbryer,

I see that your first question has been already addressed correctly (thanks rcschnoor); however, I'd like to clear any confusion regarding your options and the upgrade eligibility date.

Please note that all customers entering a 2 year contract are eligible for equipment upgrade at a discounted rate upon completion of 20 month of such 2 year contract. Any equipment upgrade prior to 20 month of contract time is considered an exception and exceptions are approved in very rare instances.

Now for replacement options, I am glad to inform you that you may qualify for a discounted replacement under our CPO Replacement Program. Taking advantage of this program does not extend your current contract and does not affect your current upgrade eligibility date. Please visit the link provided and follow instructions to process a CPO Replacement at a discounted price if interested.

Keep in mind that if you cancel your contract you will loose your wireless number and if you open a different account after cancelling you will not be able to get same wireless number.

Thanks to all members that have posted/contributed to this forum. I trust this post has cleared any confusion surrounding our upgrade policy and that you'll find our CPO Replacement program helpful and convenient.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes