Dropped calls
JAMDUK12

About three weeks ago I started having a big problem with dropping calls wh inside and outside my hom. I have to go thirty to forty ya down the street to mak a cal. In all the years that I've been wi Verizon I have never had this issue. I don't have a problem with data just calls. What has change?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMDUK12, we always want to have you covered so all your calls work for you. We are here to help. What zip code are you located at? Is anyone else having the same issue as you are? What signal do you get at your location and what model do you have?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

Zip is 35210. Everyone around me has at&t and don't have a problem. I have a iphone 5c signal is lte with 3 to 4 bars while on internet an drops to 1 or 2 or totally out when making calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMDUK12, thanks for that information. We are not seeing any issues with our service for that entire area. At this time please make sure that Roaming is turned on within the Settings of your phone. Here is a link to help you with that process http://vz.to/2uu03ZS 

Also, please update your phone with our towers. This is done simply by re-installing your SIM card within the phone. Here is a link with steps on how to do that http://vz.to/2je19Vg

StevenG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

This didn't change a thin. Still cannot make a call from my home. I don't have this problem anywh else but her.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMDUK12,

We are not giving up. What software version is the phone on?(Settings>General>About>Version) Have there been any new app or other changes since this started? Are you having any issues with text messages(green or blue)?

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

Version 10.3.3 (14G60). No new apps or change. There are no problems with either text. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your continue cooperation, JAMDUK12. Let's take a closer look at your connection. Please respond to the Private Message I have sent you.

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

I responded to your pm last night but never heard back from you. I won't be available for you to contact me until after 5 pm today. Thank you

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

I was getting help from DerekR_VZW but he quite respnding to my messages. so I can only assume that he has given up on my proble. This  leaves me no recourse but to switch carriers after 20 years with Verizo.

0 Likes