Re: Dropped calls
JAMDUK12

I have responded thee times to your pm but evadenly you aren't getting them my number is [removed] . Call or text me. Thank you!

Personal content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

If everything you've written is true, and if you did force the phone to 3G and are 100% sure you did and that mode was active, then I concur with Ann154. Your best option appears to be to make a switch.

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

Ann154 didn't say anything about switchin. Your the only one that said that. Derik_R and Ann154 said it is being investigated and I should kn som in 48 to 72 hrs. So get your facts straight before commentin.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I do have them straight - and there's no reason for me to throw you off. I'm totally on your side.

Look at her post a day ago. She said vote with your wallet and switch. Her words, which I second at this point.

Good luck to you.

JAMDUK12

Why would I want to switch after 25 years with Verizo. When this is the firs time I've had problems with them. When clearly this is a problem on there part that I know they can fix which is what they have asurred me that they would resolv. You are the only person that it seams has no confidence in there ability to do so.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I hope they resolve the issue for you. Good luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JAMDUK12

I am terribly sorry that you haven't received a reply message or call regarding your dropped call issue in and around your home. I have sent you another Direct Message. I'll await your response so that I can further address your wireless concerns. Thank you for you patience and allowing me the opportunity to address your wireless concerns.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMDUK12

Thank you Anthony. I'm so ready for this to be over. In all the twenty plus years that I have been with Verizon I have never had a problem of this magnitud. And have always be very happy with the speed in which the problem was resolved. Until this time I have never had a issue with any of the customer service reps. This time I have had is with two.

also I found a neighbor that has just moved into my neighborhood that have Verizon and they are having the same issues starting around the same time as mine. Thank you for your time and trouble trying to resolve this issue. James

0 Likes