Dropped Coverage Bountiful Blvd
LandonLewis20
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do we submit a coverage area complaint.  There is zero coverage on Bountiful Blvd from the south end of Bountiful Blvd to about 4000 S?  It has been that way since ever.  I know it is not just me because of the cars that pull over every day before driving by Eaglewood Golf course so that they do not drop their call.  If I could start a petition it would be filled as it is a busy street.  How can we start a complaint to review this area?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Coverage Bountiful Blvd
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to assist in regards to your issues with service. Can you please confirm the city and state where you are having the trouble? Are there issues affecting data, calls and texts?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
LandonLewis20
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bountiful blvd is 84010 zip code bountiful, and it extends south into Nort Salt Lake 84054 zip code.  Effects all calls, texts, data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today, are you still having issues in the area? GenevieveB_VZW

LandonLewis20
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes still having issues. No text, no data, no cell.  Thanks for checking back though??  Or is this an automatic reply so we think something is being done?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LandonLewis20,

I'm sorry to hear this is still a concern. When did the issue begin? Are there other Verizon customers you know of having similar concerns? How far from that area do you need to travel to be able to use your device reliably?  KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
LandonLewis20
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes about half mile in each direction, from Eaglewood Golf Course and all around the area.  Can I send you a pic?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, LandonLewis20. Yes, visuals would certainly be helpful. Also, in order for us to have the area reviewed by our engineers we would need to complete some troubleshooting steps. Considering the length of time you noted this has been on going issue, please verify the troubleshooting steps you have already completed.

JaimeG_VZW

LandonLewis20
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have lived nearby for 10 years and it has been since at least then.  Bountiful Blvd is a busy commuter street and goes right past Eaglewood golf course, and every day as I drive by and drop the call I’m on and notice cars pulled over so they do not drop their call, it motivates me to ask for help getting this resolved.  

0 Likes