Downloading pictures from my computer
katsmeow

I have a Verizon Wireless Razzle. Is it possible to download pictures from my computer to my phone so I can use them as wallpaper? Also, if I have a recording I would like to use as a ringtone, is there a way to do that as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading pictures from my computer
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

katsmeow wrote:

I have a Verizon Wireless Razzle. Is it possible to download pictures from my computer to my phone so I can use them as wallpaper? Also, if I have a recording I would like to use as a ringtone, is there a way to do that as well?

It is possible. Just when sending to your phone use the email address 10digitnumber@vzwpix.com. That goes for ringtones and pictures.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

katsmeow wrote:

It is possible. Just when sending to your phone use the email address 10digitnumber@vzwpix.com. That goes for ringtones and pictures.

0 Likes
BabsieWhoHead

I told you you were SMART.And, HELPFUL.  Thank you a lot for my new-found knowledge.  Now, if only I could "find" the pictures I once had on my phone.  It still hurts when I think that by accidentally pushing the wrong button, I lost so much loveliness : in one fell swoop.  This is really gone show my stuff, but , I thought I was SAVING them, when, OBVIOUSLY, (THEY SAID)I said ERASE them.  I frequently despise techno gear; all of it!  I have yet to take a page out of Jack White's book (no cell for him)  but I do wonder why I create more stress and junk in my life with gadgets and gizmo's...when, I could be baking a pie, or, or, heck, what did I do?  I was gonna say, "jam" on my ipod, but...Oh heck, what I really want is :  I WANT IT ALL!  I WANT IT ALL!  (long live: Queen)

0 Likes
katsmeow

That worked great! Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

katsmeow wrote:

That worked great! Thanks for your help!

You're welcome! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes