Does anyone have a good fax # to send Proof of Payment
cher523

I paid my verizon bill through my bank's bill pay.  Verizon cashed the check on June 11 but has not posted it to my account and they claim to have no record of the payment, despite my canceled check.  I started a claim and was sent an email with a fax cover sheet to send the proof of payment to 877-875-8857.  I have tried to fax my canceled check to that number over 50 times in the last 3 days.  They claim they will dismiss my claim if I do not send the proof of payment by tomorrow but how can I when their fax doesn't work? I have sent and received other faxes just fine. I can hear the fax call Verizon, Verizon picks up and then hangs up.  Does anyone else have a working fax number to send my proof of payment to?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone have a good fax # to send Proof of Payment
skeedy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are you maybe able to take a copy of the canceled check into your local retail store?

0 Likes
cher523

Tried that, they have no way of knowing what happened to my payment.  They have been absolutely no help.  When I call Verizon to ask for a different number, all they do is set up another ticket for me.  Why is it so difficult? My account number is clearly printed on the check and they cashed the check, why won't they credit my account? I have never paid late and been a customer for 10 years. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would also be concerned if a payment I made did not post to my account cher523. We do offer a couple of ways to send in proof of payment. Our Fax number is 877-263-2907. You may also email it to VZProofofPayment@VerizonWireless.com. Please ensure to include the following:

Account Owner's Name

Mobile Number

Account Numver

Customer can be reached at number

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes