Does anyone else have an issue with chat? And I don't mean connecting, I mean the customer service you receive.
K_10
Enthusiast - Level 2

THe chat reps seem to be clueless. Anyone else experience this recently?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone else have an issue with chat? And I don't mean connecting, I mean the customer service you receive.
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why cant you call regular customer service?

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone else have an issue with chat? And I don't mean connecting, I mean the customer service you receive.
K_10
Enthusiast - Level 2

because my job is to be on the phones all day and if i do it on break, they take forever to answer. thats why

0 Likes
K_10
Enthusiast - Level 2

and if chat reps dont know, what makes me think calling will be any different?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

K@yl@-

Verizon support has arrived to the scene.  We can assist and answer any questions or concerns you may have.  Let us know how we may be of help any time at http://bit.ly/yN1P80.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
txqwnb16
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I am still trying to get an account issue straightened out from a chat I had in mid November. The rep assured me everything was taken care of and it is not. I chatted with a rep again earlier in thee week and she told me she was submitting a form and I would get a callback, still no call. I called today and got completely different information. I saved my original chat and I am making one more attempt to ask Verizon to fix my account, if they do not I am taking all my lines to AT&T.

0 Likes