Does anyone EVER actually hear back from Verizon after three conversations with them to fix a problem they created???
customer4ever
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been promised 3 times that I would hear back with regard to a problem that occurred after a Verizon customer service rep "helped" me with our family account. The latest contact was a text indicating an ID number advising I should allow 3-7 days to apply the correction to our account or hear back from them.    As usual, today is day 8 and nothing heard from anyone at Verizon.     

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone EVER actually hear
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer4ever (I want to keep it this way), I do apologize that you have not received any follow-up. I want to make sure that you receive an immediate follow up on your concerns. You can reach us via any of the following methods: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/contactuslanding.htm

We will be waiting to immediately address your concerns.  

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone EVER actually
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize, you can contact us at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ . Please disregard the previous link. 

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
customer4ever
Enthusiast - Level 1

That link only took me back to trying to deal with someone online --- I have already done that 3 times and still have not heard from anyone (it's 3/16 now) after receiving a text that I'd hear between 3/3 and 3/9!    I'm going to try to go to a Verizon store today to see if they can help.     It is absolutely ridiculous that a customer can not speak to someone that can help - my past conversations have gone nowhere after being told I'd be hearing from someone that can make the decision to give us back what we had!!!!  Totally dissatisfied with Verizon after being a "Customer4Ever".      

0 Likes
customer4ever
Enthusiast - Level 1

When am I going to hear back from someone since Verizon did respond that I would be helped (last Thursday).  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the whole ordeal. Please reply to a Private Note we will be sending you.

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes