Does anybody else feel the quality of VZW's customer service has gone down?
DesireeNatasha
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anybody else believe the quality of Verizon's customer service has gone down recently?

If so, I'd love to hear about your experience with Verizon.

Labels (1)
Re: Does anybody else feel the quality of VZW's customer service has gone down?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am terribly sorry and yet seriously concerned that you feel this way, DesireeNathasha! What recent issues have you had to give you this impression? We are committed to providing a great customer experience, and I'd like to know where we have failed you so that we can take steps to turn things around.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SimplyMelz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trust me I feel the same way. For one there is some serious lacking in there business structure. Each department should have there place and when customers have issues they should be directed to the right department without question. You end up explaining your situation multiple times instead of the rep giving a summary to the other department before connecting your call. You get told one thing and then when you inform them of that it's like they just humor you. Really growing tired of dealing with the same issue and from what I am reading it's not going to get better. Seriously thinking about going back to my old provider smh.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it can be upsetting to deal with the same issue multiple times, SimplyMelz! May I ask what the issue is? Maybe we can help resolve your concerns right here.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes