Does VW understand the long term financial impact of not resolving customer concerns?
nj5family

I have 5 phones with VW and upgraded all to the iPhone. I was told I would have to add 2 additional lines to get all phones upgraded. I am now being harassed for disconnect fees ( as I cancelled the lines I did not want in the first place). I was told I would receive a credit for the termination fees and then I was told I would not be credited. I was asked how much I was willing to pay toward the termination fees. I was asked if I could find someone to take over the 2 lines I disconnected. Yes, Verizon Wirelss wanted me to find them new customers. In summary, this is perhaps the most trying and poor service I have received from any company ever. I wrote a letter to the corporate offices on January 14, 2012 explaining in great detail the situation and asking for a resolve. I have not heard back. My wife repeatedly receives "automated past due notifications"---when the only thing past due are the fees I am disputing.

I cannot believe the way Verizon Wirless has handled this situation. Does Verizon Wirelss really want to lose me as a customer? I spend close to $400 monthly and upgrade phones regularly and buy accessories from their stores.

Is this how they treat loyal customers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does VW understand the long term financial impact of not resolving customer concerns?
rcschnoor
Legend

nj5family wrote:

My wife repeatedly receives "automated past due notifications"---when the only thing past due are the fees I am disputing.

In this case you have a past due account and should expect to be receiving these notifications. Additionally, if it continues to be past due, you will most likely at some point have your service interrupted and then you will get additional fees in the form of reconnection fees.

From the Verizon CUSTOMER AGREEMENT (you should read it!):

"How and When Can I Dispute Charges?

If you're a Postpay customer, you can dispute your bill within 180 days of receiving it, but unless otherwise provided by law or unless you're disputing charges because your wireless device was lost or stolen, you still have to pay all charges until the dispute is resolved. "

0 Likes