Does The New Verizon Single Plan Have Carryover Data?
JUSWIL70
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does the The new Verizon Plan Single Smartphone 5 GB include rollover data?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rollover data
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.

What are the new Verizon Plan single line smartphone promotional offers and what do I get with them?

It's a total wireless experience, perfect for anyone with a single smartphone line.

• $55/5 GB of data a month
    • Data plan is $35/month if you set up or already have Auto Pay and Paper-free billing($40/month without)
    • Smartphone line access is $20/month
    • International long distance to Mexico and Canada are included
    • TravelPassSM is available for $2 a day per line in Mexico & Canada; $10 a day per line in more than 100 countries
  • Unlimited talk and text
  • Keep your unused data for another month with Carryover Data
  • Avoid data overage fees with Safety Mode

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.

What are the new Verizon Plan single line smartphone promotional offers and what do I get with them?

It's a total wireless experience, perfect for anyone with a single smartphone line.

• $55/5 GB of data a month
    • Data plan is $35/month if you set up or already have Auto Pay and Paper-free billing($40/month without)
    • Smartphone line access is $20/month
    • International long distance to Mexico and Canada are included
    • TravelPassSM is available for $2 a day per line in Mexico & Canada; $10 a day per line in more than 100 countries
  • Unlimited talk and text
  • Keep your unused data for another month with Carryover Data
  • Avoid data overage fees with Safety Mode
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a difference a day makes, JUSWIL70. Now there’s even more options on plans. Be sure to consider the Verizon Plan Unlimited. Details on this plan can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/verizon-plan/#plan-details
and
here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/new-verizon-plan-unlimited-faqs/ .

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!