Do this have an option to set for commercial truck routes?
standing

I'm a truck driver so it is critical that I not get sent into the mill hill or alphabet streets with a 53ft trailer or through a low bridge or low weight bridge that could trear the top of my truck and trailer off and cause a collapse. Is there a commercial truck routing option or is there variable settings that allow you to choose what type of roads you travel?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Do this have an option to set for commercial truck routes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

standing,

We definitely want to make sure your route is safe. The VZ navigator app that we support does not have this option. However, there might be a 3rd party app that has this option. You will be able to search for this in the Google Play Store or the App Store.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you searched the app store for "truck route"?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

standing,

We definitely want to make sure your route is safe. The VZ navigator app that we support does not have this option. However, there might be a 3rd party app that has this option. You will be able to search for this in the Google Play Store or the App Store.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes