Discount on the More Everything Plan for phones out of contract
Garthfdz

I have been to two different Verizon stores and have got 3 different answers.  Can someone clarify, If you are on a More Everything Plan & out of contract Verizon will provide a discount that is similar to the edge discount.  $10 off If you are on an 8GB plan or lower, and $25 off If you are on a 10 GB or higher plan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Discount on the More Everything Plan for phones out of contract
Weth
Legend

Yes. You can do it yourself. Go to My Verizon, and add a feature, for each phone. You will see Month to Month discount as a feature, add it and you got the discount.

Verizon has said this is limited time, so I would jump on it while it is still there. Based on the market, I doubt they are taking it away soon, but you never know.

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

Yes. You can do it yourself. Go to My Verizon, and add a feature, for each phone. You will see Month to Month discount as a feature, add it and you got the discount.

Verizon has said this is limited time, so I would jump on it while it is still there. Based on the market, I doubt they are taking it away soon, but you never know.

Not applicable

Could they stop offering that discount? Yes. Do they want to risk losing customers? I doubt it. This "limited time" promo has been going on for 6 months. Look at how quick they responded to at&t double data promo. What 2 days? Obviously I like Verizon but at&t is as good in this area and if they are going to give me $25 a month off per line not on contact and Verizon isn't then guess who will get my business?

0 Likes