Disconnected service -- retrieve old number?
RoxanneR

Okay, So I had a contract wireless service (on Verizon) and the service is now disconnected due to account owner, but I would like to retrieve that old number on a new account on Verizon. I have had that number for many years.

What verizon number do I have to call for them to let me retrieve my old number?

>> Subject edited for brevity and content moved to body of post <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disconnected service -- retrieve old number?
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

RoxanneR,

I can totally understand wanting to keep the number that you have had for a long time. If the lines right now are disconnected for non-payment the past due amount would need to be brought current before the line can be released to a new account. They can always reach out to our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445 to set up arrangements on the account.

Thanks,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Disconnected service -- retrieve old number?
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

RoxanneR,

I can totally understand wanting to keep the number that you have had for a long time. If the lines right now are disconnected for non-payment the past due amount would need to be brought current before the line can be released to a new account. They can always reach out to our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445 to set up arrangements on the account.

Thanks,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes