Re: Disappointed
rcschnoor
Legend

Mrs.Rumlin@ wrote:

I never implied that Business accounts should be treated different form personal accounts. I'm a small business that's trying to grow but I can't if I have have misleading information. I did not say anything about you wanting to be treated different from personal accounts. I simply asked questions about information you have not provided without which I cannot give meaningful advice.

And there are 4 lines and 1 landline it's suppose to be an shared  plan but I don't think it's worth it. Verizon Wireless does not "share" plans with landlines. You can have a consolidated bill, possibly, with Verizon and Verizon Wireless, but that does not make the separate "landline" and "wireless" components a "shared" account. The wireless lines can share the minutes/data/texting, but not with the landline. You say "it's suppose to be an shared plan", but is it a Share Everything Plan or one of the old Family Share Plans for business? The Share Everything would have unlimited minutes/texting for all lines while the other would have minute allowances and possibly have texting allowances for each or all lines.

I've tried on several occasions to seek a better plan for me and my company's need. I've also had a major set back recently due to "fraud". I've had to get the local law enforcement involved due to this matter.

Keep in mind, you have not provided the information needed in order to give any useful information.

How much data are you consuming? What plan do you currently have? If not on a Share Everything plan, what is your minute allowance and how many minutes do you use? You have not provided information which would make it possible for anyone to help you.

You say "a thousand dollars". Is that monthly? Is that over several months? Again, more information would be required before someone would be able to give any useful advice.

0 Likes
Mrs_Rumlin

Someone already resolved this matter for me and I understand it better now and I can move on.

0 Likes
Disappointed
Mrs_Rumlin

I do want to address an issue that occur someone stole my I phone my debit a card while I was at the gas station and it's sad ppl would do anything for an dollar! ( times are that bad where you aren't safe at the neighborhood corner store) My bank has been very supportive during this time but on the other had Verizon wasn't . Who !Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Disappointed
Mrs_Rumlin

I meant to say on the other hand I apologize for the error . I know they could careless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrs.Rumlin@, it's our goal to ensure that you're on the best plan that fits your wireless needs. No worries, I'm sure that we can make this right for you. First, let's analyze your average wireless usage http://bit.ly/1g1CHed and choose the best plan. Check out our plans http://bit.ly/xdDajD

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes