Re: Disappointed disallusioned and dissatified am I the only one
smg058
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm talking of the Jump! program, I'm talking about the Jump! On Demand program they just launched. $15 per month, three switches per year with non minimum payoff. You should really research things before trying to tell someone they're wrong.Now that T-Mobile's JUMP! on Demand is here, are you switching? [Poll] » TmoNews

0 Likes
erroljr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I do not want anyone to lose their job. But I do want them to understand who a person is and not be so ugly with anyone. Now there were other workers there they seemed annoyed at what that person did I can't say they are the same but they were rather a little quiet when it was happening. But the Store is in Baton Rouge La. off of corporate blvd. thanks.

0 Likes
erroljr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hope  my name is not involved in the conversation when you tell them. But if it is no matter just saying what my experience was. Hope it gets corrected. I want go to that store again that's for sure. But there are others stores. So hopefully I never have to go in a store again. Thanks.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

smg058

I didn't say you were "wrong".   I said Jump didn't match your description, because you were describing the brand new 'on demand 'program.   I knew about 'Jump', not about the new 'Jump, on demand.'

llike the Early Edge, Edge, Edge up....annoying similar name for different things.   glad one is on its way out for good.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erroljr Your feedback is much appreciated. It is important that we use the oppotunities to improve our customer service and don't feel bad about expressing your concerns here. We hope that you continue to do business with us and our apologies again for the recent experience.

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for this experience, erroljr. I have submitted general feedback towards the store so we can ensure our representatives are providing the best experience for our customers. The feedback does not include your name or your forum profile, as it will be used as a coaching opportunity.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes