Did a tour fall down or something?
Dickens14

I changed to my husbands Verizon plan about 6 months ago, and we had awesome service at our house.  it never dropped a call, we were satisfied.

A few weeks ago, everything stopped working properly.  Both of our phones will drop calls in the driveway and in the house.  Just now I tried to call out 4 times (the last two to call Verizon support) and all 4 times my call was lost.  My husband tried to call me 3 times and I had no missed call.

I am going to have a baby soon, and I need to know that my service is going to go back to what I was paying for before... Not this garbage!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did a tour fall down or something?
Dickens14

MY zip code is 36541, and I have a HTC M7.

0 Likes
Re: Did a tour fall down or something?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dickens14!

First, I'd like to say congratulations to the new addition to your family!  I can understand the importance of having reliable service, especially during this time.  I would love to assist with resolving this wireless issue for you.

Let's update your device roaming and connection services by removing and reinserting the 4G SIM Card of your device http://vz.to/1pka0DP.  Which model device does your husband have?  If his is 4G as well, have him do the same, remove and reinsert the SIM Card.  If he has a 3G device, have him dial *228 and select Option 2.  Please let me know how this works out for you two.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes