Did I just lose my upgrade through Amazon?
prayingprince

Hello,

Today amazon has a great deal on upgrading VZW phones.  I chose to do this (yes I was eligible for upgrade).  After picking phone and paying and getting confirmation amazon notified me the phone was back ordered and would not be available till january.  When I viewed the site I saw that the white version of the phone was still in stock.  I immediately canceled my order (before VZW approved it) and bought the white version. 

Now I am wondering if VZW will count the first phone as my upgrade phone and if I will have to end up paying full price for the second phone.  Again I cancelled my first order within 20 minutes of creating it, so it was not processed yet by VZW.

Any insight and what will happen?  I would really hate to lose my upgrade since I just switched to the share everything plan and this would be my first smartphone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did I just lose my upgrade through Amazon?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the order didn't go through on Verizon's side, I would think you are ok, but you may want to call Customer Service and verify (for peace of mind, if nothing else!).

0 Likes
Re: Did I just lose my upgrade through Amazon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello prayingpricnce!

I am so happy that you are getting a nice new phone with us through Amazon! That's super exciting. I was just wondering if you had everything sorted out. If you did, great! If not, please let us know. From the sound of it, I would think that if the order did not go through fully, you would be able to use your upgrade for the second order ONLY. No worries. Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes