Detroit Renaissance Center
Detroit1234

Does anyone else have coverage issues when you're at the Marriott Hotel or on one of the upper floors at the Renaissance Center? My calls nearly always drop and I get 3G coverage at best, but usually worse. I know AT&T recently came through and put some equipment in at the Renaissance Center to boost coverage on the upper floors. Maybe Verizon needs to do the same? Being this close to Canada makes the coverage a little dicey.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Detroit Renaissance Center
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s our goal to provide reliable service wherever you are, Detroit1234 and I’m happy to help you today. Let’s take a closer look at the coverage for answers on how to improve the signal.
Just for clarification, are you aware of anyone else having the same issue? Are you having any trouble with text messages at the same location? When did you first notice this problem you are having with the service at the Renaissance Center? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Detroit Renaissance Center
Detroit1234

Hello, others that have Verizon that work on upper floors at the Renaissance Center have the same issue. Texting is ok. Calls drop frequently. And data coverage is spotty. We are lucky to have 3G coverage, and see the 1X coverage indicator a lot on our smart phones. I have been on the 35th floor since January 1st 2017 so that is when I started to notice the issue.

0 Likes