Deteriorating local service
ElliePurple77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Monroe County in the Pocono Mountain area of Northeastern Pennsylvania. Over the last few months, my and my family’s cellular service has become excruciating poor. Constant dropping of calls, LTE suddenly becoming 3G while stationary, pages not loading, social media not loading, unable to access emails, etc. We all have different phones (apples and androids) but all have the same issues. It is becoming more than just inconvenient.

Please look into what is causing this drastic decrease in service in my area. Everyone I know with Verizon is experiencing the same degradation in service. We pay way too much for VZW to have to tolerate such a drastic drop in service. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Deteriorating local service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely understand the significant role our devices play in day-to-day life, and it would be difficult to be happy with calls that drop.

Do you find that this happens while indoors or outdoors ? When available, an indoor solution may improve indoor issues.
What are the make and model of these devices? Is Wi-Fi calling being used?

We always want to make sure you have the options you need as far as monthly costs. In early August we introduced new unlimited plans that may lower monthly costs. We know that one size does not fit all, and with our new Mix and Match Unlimited plans, everyone will have the data they need. Here are those plans:

I hope this is beneficial.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes