Re: Detailed Voice Call log tab disappeared with new unlimited family plan on V website
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi MGOL, If you see this post, could you let me know if you can recall who the rep was that helped you last (ie initiate the trouble ticket). It seems like none of the reps that i have had contact with (at least 8 of them) had any knowledge of the same issue. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Detailed Voice Call log tab disappeared with new unlimited family plan on V website
mgol
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I looked back at the chat, his name was Tyler.

0 Likes
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank You MGOL. Unfortunately my issue is still not resolved. 😩😩 I will call them next week. The trouble ticket was initiated 6 days ago.

0 Likes
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hooray, my issue is finally solved. Thank you MGOL, i had a chat with Jorge, 2nd level technical rep, yesterday and he escalated the complaint. Thank you Jorge. Now i can see the voice data tab next to the message data tab. It took 3 weeks since the initial chat and 10 days since the trouble ticket was initiated.

Anyway, Verizon needs to have better communication between reps and reports all issues solved, raised by customers. Oh well, pipe dreams i think.

0 Likes