Detailed Voice Call log tab disappeared with new unlimited family plan on V website
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

I switched to the new unlimited family plan on 8/16. Since then, the talk/voice detail log tab is no longer available on my account on verizon website. Does anyone else have the same problem? Is this a website issue with the new plan or just my account issue. If it is a verizon website issue, when is it going to be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Detailed Voice Call log tab disappeared with new unlimited family plan on V website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALLRELATIVE1105, have you tried to view your account information via the My Verizon App?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Detailed Voice Call log tab disappeared with new unlimited family plan on V website
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just tried to look for it  under data hub but the detailed voice or message data are not available. The messag data is available on the website but not the voice. This only happened after i swutched to the new unlimited plan for family on 8/16!

0 Likes
mgol
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing happened to me after I switched plans.  It took 2 online chats with a Verizon rep to get it fixed.  They had to create a trouble ticket and then it took around 3 days to get it fixed.  Hope this helps.

ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks MGOL, i have had 3 on line chats (over 3 days) and the last one was yesterday. So i hope mine is fixed in 3 days too. Does the message and talk detail log tabs now appear next to each other? Did you get an email saying it is fixed (that's what they promised in my last chat yesterday). They did give me a $10 credit for the problem. I wonder why i still have the problem when the same issue you had was fixed. When was your problem fixed? thanks

0 Likes
mgol
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was fixed yesterday. I was promised a call but received nothing. So you just have to keep checking your account. The messages and voice minutes now appear next to each other as they should. Hope that helps. 

0 Likes
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank You MGOL; Appreiate it. I will keep checking for a few days and see. 

ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

ANy comments from the Verizon Wireless Community experts?

0 Likes
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well well, i just found out that the reps i have been chatting with never initiated the help/trouble ticket. Just chatted with a Karen (rep) who got her supervisor (Amir) on tne line and he then transferred me to IT support (Shelly) who initiated the ticket for website engineer to paste the talk tab link back to my account page. Shelly said she will check back with me in 3 days (thursday). She also agreed that my issue should have been fixed if there was another customer that had the same issue fixed a week ago. Typical left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I will post again in 3 days to see if it is fixed.

0 Likes
ALLRELATIVE1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's been mopre than 72 hours and i just ended another chat with the technical team rep (Jesse) who had to contact the "Concerned Team" to get an update on the trouble ticket generated on Monday. We were on the chat line for more than 45 min while he tries to get an update. During that time i also told him to relay the info that another customer had the same problem fixed last week, but to no avail, they said i have to check back in another 48-72 hours. 

I will be looking at other carriers and will see if i can switch wihtout changing numbers and phones (5 lines). Unfortunately i do have 3 phones that are specifically locked with Verizon. 😩😩

0 Likes